BECOME A VOLUNTEER – WE NEED YOUR TALENTS AND HELP!
Through a commitment of time, you can help a variety of music-related activities run smoother. Our volunteers handle all manners of responsibilities, including the following:
- assist in fundraising events such as our annual dinner and silent auction;
- help load in/out of concert venues, prior to and after concerts take place;
- meet and greet people at concert and fundraising events, hand out programmes at concerts and sell CDs before, during, and after selected concert;
- help staff our booth during the annual fruit sale at the Farmers Market;
- sit on various committees, helping to assist in event planning and fundraising
- offer any of your other talents such as
- any type of performance including music, dance, drama, etc
- baking/cooking food items for various concerts, parties, or fundraisers
- video editing, photoshop, photography, etc
Interested in being part of our dynamic team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (902) 892-4333.