BECOME A VOLUNTEER – WE NEED YOUR TALENTS AND HELP!
Through a commitment of time you can help a variety of music-related activities run smoother. Our volunteers handle all manners of responsibilities, including the following:
- assist in fundraising events such as our annual dinner and silent auction;
- meet and greet people at concert and fundraising events and hand out programmes at concerts and sell CDs before, during, and after selected concert;
- help maintain our webpage and assist in educational outreach efforts;
- translate various types of communications into French;
- provide baked goods for musicians through our Muffins for Musicians initiative;
- serve as the PEISO’s volunteer coordinator (substantial commitment of time required);
- help staff our booth during the annual fruit sale at the Farmers Market;
- telephone concert goers who do not have email to remind them of upcoming events;
- help promote and sell season concert subscriptions;
- work on our quarterly newsletter and secure advertising for our concert program;
Interested in being part of our dynamic team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (902) 892-4333.